Thursday 3 April 2014

MY FAVOURITES, SS14 TRENDS: MONOCHROME

The Catwalks of Spring/Summer 2014 have been graced again with the amazing, yet simplistic trend of monochrome. While I was searching through all the designers I found some standout faves! 

Lets start with the magnificent Karl Lagerfeld, he had one of my favourite pieces by far, the white suit with black detailing (Unf...). I can just imagine wearing this with nothing underneath with a pair of black heels on a night out (you know, if I could ever afford anything like that), it just oozes sex appeal!  

Karl Lagerfeld SS14 
A.L.C had an amazing pair of Beetlejuice inspired trousers which had a more relaxed fit. These would look amazing with a simple black shirt and a pair of black heels, or pumps if you want a more casual look.
A.L.C SS14
I fell in love with designer Adam Andrascik's black sheer dress layered over a simple white dress as soon as I seen it. It has a hint of the 90's to it, with the layering, I also love the look of the contrasting thin black straps on the white. 


Adam Andrascik SS14
These are just a few of my favourites from Spring/Summer 2014 of the monochrome trend. This trend appears nearly every year on the catwalk but, what's that saying? Don't fix what ain't broken! Monochrome works for everyone as it is so simplistic, it can be achieved by just a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. It's that easy!

Love, 

Kiera xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment