Wednesday 24 July 2013

BOURJOIS' LINER FEUTRE FELT-TIP EYE LINER | REVIEW


As a teenage girl growing up in the modern age I basically rely on eye liner and other make up essentials to give me self worth, so when it came the time to opt for a new everyday eye liner I decided to go for something easy to apply and is long lasting, boy was I wrong. The Liner Feutre promises easy application without difficulty which yes it partly true due to the fine tip but the liner liquid/ink shall we call it goes onto the skin very light and washed out looking, this didn’t appeal to me because I like my eye liner black not washed out grey! I can definitely say that the quality was not worth the price, I was lucky enough to get £2 off the actually price (£6.99) as of Superdrugs offer but it was not nearly with that! I feel sorry for anyone who actually had to pay full price. To sum up I was extremely disappointed with this product as I had bought Bourjois’ Clubbing Liquid Eye Liner before and found it be very long lasting, extremely black and easy to apply. Come on Bourjois, step up your game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment