Saturday 27 July 2013

SUN, SEX AND SUSPICIOUS PARENTS!

So this story has nothing to do with actually having sex. Yeah, I know misleading title BUT keep reading because does come into it (unplanned innuendo).

So I'm weird because when we actually do get good weather in Britain in want to go somewhere  else for good weather. I was walking down the street making my way to work listening to my music and the sun shining in the sky (cheesy, I know) and it just made me want to go back in time to last year when I was in Florida soaking up the sun without a care in the world!  



Please, can I go back? I miss waking up everyday and not needed to care about anything no responsibilities and no worries, living the Hakuna Matata lifestyle! I stayed in the Enclave Suites just off of International Drive which is an amazing place and I have know stayed three three times. It's so close to everything I needed, restaurants not even five minutes and you can just jump on the I-Ride to each outlet mall which was perfect for me! 

One thing I don't really miss about Florida is the theme parks, it's like as soon as people enter the park they lose all their manners and don't give a f**k about anyone else. Just hundreds of people pushing and shoving to get a ride, like really? It's not like it's first come first served everyone gets a go also the sneaky people who think that if a group of them go through the single rider line they'll get to the front faster and then regroup on the ride, what the f**k?   

Something I have noticed about myself when I'm on holiday is that I JUST WANNA HAVE SEX! I don't know what is wrong with me, I don't know if its just the sun going to my brain or the fact that nothing is worrying I can just be free! The only thing is that is my complete lack allure already shot that horse in the face (guess that movie!) also the fact that I have the worlds most suspicious parents. I can come in most night from hanging out with my friends and its like a game of twenty questions, where have you been? who were you with? were you drinking? Like oh my God just trust me! So the fact is when you combine they two things it results in me being forever alone. 

I just love being on holiday and not giving a f**k what people think about you because you never going to see them again, like not caring what people think of you in a swimsuit or how much you eat because they have the same philosophy.  






To end, I want to go holiday and have the Hakuna Matata lifestyle, even just for a couple of weeks! 

love, Kiera xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment