Thursday 25 July 2013

GELLY HI SHINE NAIL PAINT BY BARRY M | GELLY RAINBOW | REVIEW

Recently I have now started having a new addiction, BRIGHT nail paint! I have always been a fan of Barry M nail products as of the wide variety of colours and affordable price. so when i was in Superdrug and saw that Barry M had created a new nail polish, a gel formula which promises a excellent long lasting shine. Knowing me I don' t anything by halves so ended up buying SIX of them! Due to a 3 for 2 promotional offer on at Superdrug I got them for the price of four, £15.96 (actual price £23.94) each nail paint cost £3.99 which I thought was quite reasonable.


L-R (Guava, Greenberry, Papaya, Grapefruit, Prickly Pear and Lychee)

I'm a sucker for nicely named nail polishes and bright colours so these are right up my alley! When first bought these I quickly put on Papaya and to my disappointment the polish started to chip within two days, I also thought that the smell of the polish was a lot more pungent than regular Barry M nail paints. 





I would honestly recommend these nail paints as they are great bright colours for the summer time and it could be my fault that my nails chipped. I really like the range of colour that comes with the Gelly Hi Shine nail paint, I am currently wearing Greenberry, the colour comes out very well and stays true to the colour in the bottle. 

love, Kiera xxxx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment